- Can I follow a kosher diet on your vacations?
- Last Edited:: 04 June 2012
We very regurlay have guests that follow a kosher diet at home, however, they always understand that it is not possible to be strictly kosher on our vacations.
What we CAN do
We can make sure that you eat no pork, horse, rabbit, wild animals, scavengers, shellfish, etc.
We can make sure that you don't have dairy and meat together.
What we CANNOT do
We cannot control any aspect of cookware used in meal preparation according to kosher requrements.
We cannot assure animals are fed non-kosher food.
We cannot assure slaughter must be carried out by an approved shochet.
We cannot assure meat and poultry are soaked, salted and rinsed using cold water.
We cannot provide cheese free of animal-based rennet.
We cannot provide wine made from non-kosher filtering agents.
Info About Our Soriano Vacations
- Imagine a Day as Our Guest
- About Soriano Nel Cimino
- Accommodations in Soriano
- The Cooking Class Location
- Is This Vacation Right For You?
- Frequent Questions and Answers
- What to Expect
- Info About the Destinations
- Info About the Cultural Experiences
- Compare us to Other Italy Cooking Vacations
- Guest Testimonials & Reviews
- Photo Gallery for Soriano Vacations
- Soriano Cooking Class Menus