Welcome to the Culture Discovery Vacations Blog. As we guide guests through Italy, discover amazing new restaurants, fantastic recipes, hold fun and exciting cooking classes, and stumble upon the many oddities of life in Italy, this is the place we come to write about it.
This blog is maintained by me, Michael Kovnick., I co-founded Culture Discovery Vacations with my wife, Paola.
Within these pages you will discover Italy from my perspective. I am a Californian that has lived this dual life for more than 25 years. I use the blog for many reasons:
- To share interesting travel tips with friends and followers.
- To introduce people to off-the-beaten path treasures in Italy that few have heard of.
- To marvel at the cultural differences between the US and Italy
- To share interesting oddities of Italian culture while we live la dolce vita
- To share recipes, especially those that we prepare in our Villa Eddarella cooking school.
I truly hope you will enjoy your stay here and keep coming back!
Listed at: Dmegs Web Directory