Custom Tours in Italy
Custom-Crafted Tours & Events
For Groups of 20 to 222 (or more)!
If you are putting together a group, what can be better than the magic of Italy? We put the same effort and care into our destination management services as we do on our scheduled itineraries. Each itinerary is completely customized based on your group's style, size. and budget. Whether you are putting together an incentive group, a religious pilgrimage, a wedding, or other group tour, we specialize in designing unique 'out of the box' experiences from group cooking competitions in the hills of Tuscany, to wine-making and olive harvests. From weddings in majestic castles to unique archeological digs. From Gladiator training in Rome to gondola races in Venice. From private after-hours visits to the Vatican and private audiences with the Pope, to a day spent in an ancient monastery learning the Gregorian chant."
What Fits You?
If you are part of a travel club that tours together, let us know if you are interested in an Italy tour that will change the way you see touring. We will develop a custom itinerary for your group to meet the budget, and we can often meet with you to present the trip to your group and make it all happen. The person that presents the tour will be your host from the time the tour is presented, through all of the reservation management, pre-trip Q&A, e-mails, phone calls... and that same person will be your host on the tour. Our goal is to build a relationship with you and your traveler throughout, from the moment we begin designing your tour, until the time we are on it (and beyond!). You will find that we provide a level of personal service that is absolutely unmatched. We don't do this just to do good business, but because a sense of "friends and family" is one of our foundational principles, and if we can start that bonding process even a year or two before your trip, it is that much better for all of us.
Imagine sending your group for a day of Gladiator training in Rome that ends with a team battle to the finish. How about a day of touring Florence that includes a treasure hunt, or a day of off-roading or horseback riding in the hills of Umbria. Imagine having the Vatican open up after-hours just for your group with a private dinner in the Vatican gardens and a private tour of the Sistine chapel where we are the only ones there! How about holding an event in an 11th century fortified castle. Picture a day on a private boat, sailing the Amalfi coast and around the island of Capri... or flying in hot air balloons or helicopters over the rolling hills of Tuscany.
Imagine a day of harvesting olives, followed by an evening at a country farm with an antique olive mill pressing the olives your group picked today. Perhaps a day of harvesting grapes, followed by an evening grill while working an ancient wine press.
Do you want private cooking classes with a Michelin-Star Chef? A Yoga retreat in the ruins of an ancient Etruscan village, or on a private Sicilian peninsula overlooking the Mediterranean? We do that.
Or take it up a notch and ask us to bring you to have 20 Ferraris and Lamborghinis waiting for you in Modena, where we will plan a private rally taking you through Tuscany to Rome, with unforgettable planned stops in-between. Whatever it is, just ask.
We have been fostering incredible bonds in Italy for years, with a focus on making things happen that no other company can achieve. All of this and much more can be put together for your group. All the while, every last detail is handled behind the scenes with dedicated group management, logistics support, etc. Our mission is to make it happen, and make it look effortless.
So many student educational tours are little more than glorified sightseeing tours. We believe you learn more by doing, so we organize rich experiences that others simply cannot arrange. While others are doing sightseeing tours of ancient Rome from behind the railing, we take it a step beyond and bring our groups to remote, little-known Roman ruins that they can be a part of. The same holds true throughout the country.
Your students can learn to make cheese with local shepherds. They can learn basic Italian cooking in the countryside. They can learn Italian while doing. They can learn photography or painting while learning the ancient Roman and Etruscan history of the scenery they are working with. They won't just visit historic castles, but they will sit down and meet the royalty the castles belong to.
We can organize art showings for art students, performances at local festivals for school bands, troops and squads.
We can do so much more than this. Just ask, and let us amaze you. The students will come back having had a trip they will never forget, and having not only learned history or their subject of interest, but they will have soaked in the Italian culture in a way that others simply cannot. They will grow and become far more cultured citizens of the world as a result.
Whether you represent a church group, or a groups of friends, looking to do a pilgrimage trip to Italy, you know there is no shortage of companies that offer them. Like everything else we do, we would not offer it unless we did something truly unique that other cannot or do not offer.
We are very passionate about arranging unique 'once in a lifetime' experiences. So when you look to us to organize a Christian pilgrimage, we want to really make it something truly special. When in Rome, this may include everything from private after-hours visits to the Vatican museums where you can really get a sense of it all without the pushing and shoving of crowds of tourists, to a Papal audience and mass in St. Peter's Basilica. Of course, all of the standards are available, such as visits to Assisi, Montecassino, San Giovanni Rotondo, etc. But we'll mix it in with a day spent among monks in an ancient Tuscan monastery, where we will have a lunch together and learn the Gregorian chant. Or trips to remote missions where we will break bread with the locals and experience their way of life.
Along the way, we will have english speaking priests, and schedule mass in some of the most historic churches you have never heard of. For example, millions make the pilgrimage to Assisi to experience the home and burial place of St. Francis. But we go deeper, as we may have a day in which we go to that town you have never heard of and celebrate mass in the church in which the Pope first recognized the Franciscan Order, or we will break bread with the monks in the the childhood home of St. Benedict.
There is so much more to Church history than the iconic "bullet-point" sites, and it would be our honor to share it with you.
Whether it is a meeting event, team building trip, or just a corporate getaway, we will literally stun you with options that you will never forget. Consider just a few possibilities:
- A Yoga Group practicing in breathtaking forests, or with the Tuscan countryside as a backdrop.
- Combine group events and meetings with amazing cultural experiences and sightseeing in the Italian countryside.
- Gladiator Training and battle in Rome for your executives
- Harvest Wine Grapes in Tuscany with your team, press the grapes, design your own corporate label, and watch your wine mature through the entire process via webcam, until finally your wine is shipped to you. This can be simple young Tuscan Wine, or an actual Brunello that is yours.
- Plan a rally with everything from antique cars to the latest Ferraris and Lamborghinis. We will plan the entire trip, arrange the vehicles, mix in breathtaking stops along the way, and even organize meeting space and times in between.
- Organize a private Yacht sailing the Italian and French Rivieras, with all activities and events scheduled in advance.
And So Much More....
- Would you like a tour for 50 people throughout Italy that builds up to a fantastic wedding in a medieval castle in Tuscany? We do that... and assist with all the wedding arrangements.
- Would you like a company retreat at a villa on the Amalfi Coast with activities and excursions surrounding it? We do that... and handle catering, technology support and more.
- Would you like a tour of Italy's major sites for your choir or orchestra? We do that... and help secure venues for them to perform in.
- Would you like to arrange a pilgrimage tour for your church group? We do that... and arrange an audience with the Pope, as well as stays in ancient monasteries, visits to sacred sites and more.
- Would you like to arrange a special tour for your art or photography students to paint or photograph the most stunning Italian sites? We do that... and arrange local experts to come along, plus provide logistical support for needed materials.
- Would you like to plan a family reunion in the place of your family's ancestry? We do that... and help you locate your ancestors & reconnect with local relatives while there.
- Would you like to combine a tour in Italy with a Mediterranean cruise? We do that... and help you plan the cruise. If you desire, we'll even provide a guide for shore excursions during your cruise, plan events on the cruise, and much more.
Whatever it is, dream it up and contact us.