Can I follow a kosher diet on your vacations?
|Title:||Can I follow a kosher diet on your vacations?|
|Author:||Daniele Pintaudi||Updated:||Jan 30, 2019||Views:||4,960|
|Tags:||kosher diet on your vacations|
We very regularly have guests that follow a kosher diet at home, however, they always understand that it is not possible to be strictly kosher on our vacations.
What we CAN do
- We can make sure that you eat no pork, horse, rabbit, wild animals, scavengers, shellfish, etc.
- We can make sure that you don't have dairy and meat together.
What we CANNOT do
- We cannot control any aspect of cookware used in meal preparation according to kosher requirements.
- We cannot assure animals are fed non-kosher food.
- We cannot assure slaughter must be carried out by an approved shochet.
- We cannot assure meat and poultry are soaked, salted and rinsed using cold water.
- We cannot provide cheese free of animal-based rennet.
- We cannot provide wine made from non-kosher filtering agents.