Dates & Prices - Wine, Cooking, & The Olive Oil Harvest - Norcia
Dates & Prices - Wine, Cooking, & The Olive Oil Harvest - Norcia
2023 Calendar for:
There are currently no tours starting in 2023 scheduled to start after today's date.
2024 Calendar for:
We have note yet released our schedule for 2024 for the location you have chosen. Please check back.
Please note that if you don't see a date listed on calendar for 2024, we can often accommodate you and add it to our calendar with the itinerary of your choice.
2025 Calendar for:
We have not yet released our schedule for 2025 for the location you have chosen. Please check back.
Please note that if you don't see a date listed on calendar for 2025, we can often accommodate you and add it to our calendar with the itinerary of your choice.
The Not So Fine Print:
In addition to this vacation, we have many more dates with similar itineraries if these dates do not work with your schedule. Click here to see our full calendar.
All travelers with us are bound by the terms of service on our vacations. You can see them by clicking here. In addition to the terms of service, we will require a waiver of liability that you can see by clicking here. We may requests people traveling with us to complete a medical form. You can see a copy of it by clicking here.
Deposit & Payment Requirements
All prices listed are in US Dollars. If you are paying in a different currency, your price is locked in with US Dollars, but the price in your currency will depend on the exchange rate at the time your deposit is charged, then again when your balance is due. If you would like to lock in a price with a currency other than US Dollars, you can do so by paying the full amount at the time of your reservation.
- All prices are land only, per person, based on double occupancy. Airfare and travel insurance are not included.
- 20% of the total is due at time of booking to secure your spaces.
- The balance is due 90 days before your vacation begins.
- We strongly advise "cancel for any reason" travel insurance. (we provide links with our confirmations) for all guests. Click here to read why
Supplements & Discounts
|Single occupancy supplement:||+||US $400.00|
|Alumni Discount||-||US $200.00|
What's Included & Not Included
Your all-inclusive price includes just about everything. To make it completely clear, here is a full breakdown of our all-inclusive policy:
Included in the price:
- 7 Nights in the Luxurious Relais & Chateux Palazzo Seneca Hotel
- 20 Meals (7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches & 7 Dinners) as listed in itinerary.
- All cooking classes and associated food costs.
- Culture Discovery Apron & Recipe Book.
- Olive Harvest and Pressing + a liter of the oil you made.
- Full Access to Sauna, Steam Baths & Pool at Hotel
- Daily day trips and excursions.
- Wine with all lunches and dinners.
- Italian Buffet Breakfast daily.
- All transportation (Including Rome Airport transfers according to our shuttle schedule).
- Transportation all week to all destinations (by mini-bus).
- All entry fees for excursions, tours and tastings.
- English speaking vacation host & guides throughout the duration.
What's Not included:
- Personal Expenses
- Any consumption of mini bar or bar/restaurant facilities in hotel outside our planned activities.
- Spa and extra services at hotel
- Snacks/Drinks between meals, or any meals not listed on itinerary
- Room Upgrades
If you would like to upgrade at Palazzo Seneca, we will be happy to request it for you. Any additional charges for the upgraded room will be paid by you directly to the hotel.
Arrival & Departure Transfers
We offer one free shuttle for arrivals from From Rome (FCO) Airport: Departure at 11:30 AM.
If you are flying in the same day, be sure to get a flight that arrives before 10:30 AM in order to give you time to get through customs and baggage claim.
If you are already in Italy on the start date:
You can get to the airport by taking a train to Rome, then taking the Leonardo Express train to the airport.
There is one morning shuttle to the airport. We leave the hotel at around 6:00 AM*. We arrive at the Rome (FCO) Airport at around 8:45 AM**
* If all departing flights or trains are late enough to allow us to leave later, we will leave later. Similarly, if someone has an early flight, we may leave a bit earlier.
** This will be sufficient time for outbound flights leaving after 10:30 AM.
Your outbound flight should be scheduled to depart no earlier than 10:30 AM, otherwise you should consider an extra night in Rome, with a flight home on Sunday
If you would like to sleep in and depart at a later time, we can generally arrange it so long as we know in advance. Transportation in this case will be at your own expense. Check Out time will be 10:00 AM. If you make this choice, you will be on your own for transportation as we are limited to one vehicle for transfers. If you would like to rent a car for your departure day, the hotel can make arrangements for you..
If you would like for us to pre-arrange a private transfer for you (for arrival or departure), the prices are as follows per car, and can be paid directly to the driver. They usually accept cash only. Note that if you arrive on a late flight, and need to arrange a driver on the spot, the prices will likely be much higher at the airport.
|Rome FCO Airport||Norcia||~300 Euro|
|Rome CPO Airport||Norcia||~300 Euro|
|Rome City Hotels||Norcia||~300 Euro|
|Orte Train Station||Norcia||~200 Euroo|
|Foligno Train Station||Norcia||~100 Euro|
|Spoleto Train Station||Norcia||~100 Euro|
Cancellation PolicyCancellation Policy as of 2021:
- Deposits are refundable within 50 days of booking, so long as they are made more than 180 days before the start date of the tour.
- After 50 days, deposits are no longer refundable. However, if you find someone to take your space, your deposit may be applied to them.
- All further scheduled payments are non-refundable once they are made. If we sell out the tour (including reserve spaces not shown on the website) we can move your full payment to another tour within 12 months.
The nonrefundable portions of payments are due to the fact that we are contractually responsible to pay those amounts for you at those times, even if you cancel. Therefore, we strongly urge all guests to obtain travel insurance as soon as possible after booking. Please click here to read about the importance of obtaining travel insurance
Our complete policy and terms for all vacations can be found at https://www.culturediscovery.com/docs/terms-of-service.cfm. By reserving any vacation with Culture Discovery Vacations, you are agreeing to these terms.