Dates & Prices - Wine, Cooking, & The Olive Oil Harvest - Norcia
Dates & Prices - Wine, Cooking, & The Olive Oil Harvest - Norcia
2019 Calendar for: NORCIA is Back! Wine, Cooking, & The Olive Oil Harvest!
2020 Calendar for:
We have note yet released our schedule for 2020 for the location you have chosen. Please check back.
Please note that if you don't see a date listed on calendar for 2020, we can often accommodate you and add it to our calendar with the itinerary of your choice.
2021 Calendar for:
We have not yet released our schedule for 2021 for the location you have chosen. Please check back.
Please note that if you don't see a date listed on calendar for 2021, we can often accommodate you and add it to our calendar with the itinerary of your choice.
The Not So Fine Print:
In addition to this vacation, we have many more dates with similar itineraries if these dates do not work with your schedule. Click here to see our full calendar.
All travelers with us are bound by the terms of service on our vacations. You can see them by clicking here. In addition to the terms of service, we will require a waiver of liability that you can see by clicking here. We may requests people traveling with us to complete a medical form. You can see a copy of it by clicking here.
Deposit & Payment Requirements
All prices listed are in US Dollars. If you are paying in a different currency, your price is locked in with US Dollars, but the price in your currency will depend on the exchange rate at the time your deposit is charged, then again when your balance is due. If you would like to lock in a price with a currency other than US Dollars, you can do so by paying the full amount at the time of your reservation.
- All prices are land only, per person, based on double occupancy. Airfare and travel insurance are not included.
- 20% of the total is due at time of booking to secure your spaces.
- The balance is due 90 days before your vacation begins.
- We strongly advise travel insurance. (we provide links with our confirmations) for guests that believe they may need to cancel.
Supplements & Discounts
|Single occupancy supplement:||+||US $400.00|
|Alumni Discount||-||US $200.00|
What's Included & Not Included
Your all-inclusive price includes just about everything. To make it completely clear, here is a full breakdown of our all-inclusive policy:
Included in the price:
- 7 Nights in the Luxurious Relais & Chateux Palazzo Seneca Hotel
- 20 Meals (7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches & 7 Dinners) as listed in itinerary.
- All cooking classes and associated food costs.
- Culture Discovery Apron & Recipe Book.
- Olive Harvest and Pressing + a liter of the oil you made.
- Full Access to Sauna, Steam Baths & Pool at Hotel
- Daily day trips and excursions.
- Wine with all lunches and dinners.
- Italian Buffet Breakfast daily.
- All transportation (Including Rome Airport transfers according to our shuttle schedule).
- Transportation all week to all destinations (by mini-bus).
- All entry fees for excursions, tours and tastings.
- English speaking vacation host & guides throughout the duration.
What's Not included:
- Personal Expenses
- Any consumption of mini bar or bar/restaurant facilities in hotel outside our planned activities.
- Spa and extra services at hotel
- Snacks/Drinks between meals, or any meals not listed on itinerary
- Room Upgrades
If you would like to upgrade at Palazzo Seneca, we will be happy to request it for you. Any additional charges for the upgraded room will be paid by you directly to the hotel.
Arrival & Departure Transfers
We offer one free shuttle for arrivals from From Rome (FCO) Airport: Departure at 11:30 AM.
If you are flying in the same day, be sure to get a flight that arrives before 10:30 AM in order to give you time to get through customs and baggage claim.
If you are already in Italy on the start date:
You can get to the airport by taking a train to Rome, then taking the Leonardo Express train to the airport.
There is one morning shuttle to the airport. We leave the hotel at around 6:00 AM*. We arrive at the Rome (FCO) Airport at around 8:45 AM**
* If all departing flights or trains are late enough to allow us to leave later, we will leave later. Similarly, if someone has an early flight, we may leave a bit earlier.
** This will be sufficient time for outbound flights leaving after 10:30 AM.
Your outbound flight should be scheduled to depart no earlier than 10:30 AM, otherwise you should consider an extra night in Rome, with a flight home on Sunday
If you would like to sleep in and depart at a later time, we can generally arrange it so long as we know in advance. Transportation in this case will be at your own expense. Check Out time will be 10:00 AM. If you make this choice, you will be on your own for transportation as we are limited to one vehicle for transfers. If you would like to rent a car for your departure day, the hotel can make arrangements for you..
If you would like for us to pre-arrange a private transfer for you (for arrival or departure), the prices are as follows per car, and can be paid directly to the driver. They usually accept cash only. Note that if you arrive on a late flight, and need to arrange a driver on the spot, the prices will likely be much higher at the airport.
|Rome FCO Airport||Norcia||~300 Euro|
|Rome CPO Airport||Norcia||~300 Euro|
|Rome City Hotels||Norcia||~300 Euro|
|Orte Train Station||Norcia||~200 Euroo|
|Foligno Train Station||Norcia||~100 Euro|
|Spoleto Train Station||Norcia||~100 Euro|
Cancellation Policy as of January 15, 2014
- If you booked more than six months in advance. your deposit is refundable within 50 days of the time you place your reservation.
- If at the time of cancellation, it is more than 180 days in advance of the vacation, and also more than 50 days after you made your deposit, your deposit is non-refundable, but we will be happy to apply 100% of it toward any of our other vacations anytime within the next 12 months.
- If at the time of cancellation, it is between 180 and 90 days in advance of the vacation, your deposit is non-refundable, but we will be happy to apply 20% of it toward any of our other vacations anytime within the next 12 months.
Once the Full Balance is Paid (90 days or less before the start date):
- If at the time of cancellation, it is between 90 and 14 days in advance of the vacation, your deposit is non-refundable, but we will be happy to apply 20% of it toward any of our other vacations anytime within the next 12 months.
- If at the time of cancellation, it is between 14 and 0 days in advance of the vacation, your deposit is non-refundable, and we unfortunately cannot apply any portion to future vacations.
These cancellation terms reflect times that we must pay out expenses for your trip on your behalf. At times that we no longer offer refunds, we have already paid out the associated costs, and refunds are not available to us. Because of this, we are unable to bend these terms. Please obtain travel insurance as soon as you book your reservation. If you need, we are always happy to help with this.