Dates & Prices - Portugal – (New!) Family, Culture, Wine & Cooking
Dates & Prices - Portugal – (New!) Family, Culture, Wine & Cooking
2020 Calendar for: NEW DESTINATION: Portugal – Family, Culture, Wine & Cooking
2021 Calendar for:
We have note yet released our schedule for 2021 for the location you have chosen. Please check back.
Please note that if you don't see a date listed on calendar for 2021, we can often accommodate you and add it to our calendar with the itinerary of your choice.
2022 Calendar for:
We have not yet released our schedule for 2022 for the location you have chosen. Please check back.
Please note that if you don't see a date listed on calendar for 2022, we can often accommodate you and add it to our calendar with the itinerary of your choice.
The Not So Fine Print:
In addition to this vacation, we have many more dates with similar itineraries if these dates do not work with your schedule. Click here to see our full calendar.
All travelers with us are bound by the terms of service on our vacations. You can see them by clicking here. In addition to the terms of service, we will require a waiver of liability that you can see by clicking here. We may request some people traveling with us to complete a medical form. You can see a copy of it by clicking here.
Deposit & Payment Requirements
All prices listed are in US Dollars. If you are paying in a different currency, your price is locked in with US Dollars, but the price in your currency will depend on the exchange rate at the time your deposit is charged, then again when your balance is due. If you would like to lock in a price with a currency other than US Dollars, you can do so by paying the full amount at the time of your reservation.
- All prices are land only, per person, based on double occupancy. Airfare and travel insurance are not included.
- 20% of the total is due at time of booking to secure your spaces.
- The balance is due 90 days before your vacation begins.
- We strongly advise travel insurance. (we provide links with our confirmations) for guests that believe they may need to cancel.
Supplements & Discounts
|Single occupancy supplement:||+||US $450.00|
|Alumni Discount||-||US $200.00|
What's Included & Not Included
Your all-inclusive price includes just about everything. To make it completely clear, here is a full breakdown of our all-inclusive policy:
Included in the price:
- 7 Nights in the Hotel FeelViana
- 20 Meals (7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches & 7 Dinners) as listed in itinerary.
- All cooking classes and associated food costs.
- Culture Discovery Apron & Recipe Book.
- Daily day trips and excursions.
- Wine with all lunches and dinners.
- Buffet Breakfast daily.
- Transfers to and from Porto (OPO) Airport. Transfers based on our published schedule.
- Transportation all week to all destinations by luxury coach
- All entry fees for excursions, tours and tastings.
- English speaking vacation host & guides throughout the duration.
What's Not included:
- Personal Expenses
- Any consumption of mini bar or bar/restaurant facilities in hotel outside our planned activities.
- Spa and extra services at hotel
- Snacks/Drinks between meals, or any meals not listed on itinerary
- Room Upgrades
If you would like to upgrade at FeelViana, we will be happy to request it for you. Any additional charges for the upgraded room will be paid by you directly to the hotel.
Arrival & Departure Transfers
We offer one free shuttle for arrivals:
From Porto (OPO) Airport: Departure at 2:00 PM.
If you are flying in the same day, be sure to get a flight that arrives before 12:30 PM in order to give you time to get through customs and baggage claim.
If you are already in Portugal on the start date:
If you are in Porto, there is easy and inexpensive taxi or Uber service from the center of Porto to the airport. It is approximately 25 euro per car. There is also a metro from the center of Porto to the airport. The cost is about 4 euro.
if you want to arrive on your own to the hotel, there is train service directly to Viana do Castelo from Porto, Lisbon and other areas of Portugal. You would need a transfer, on your own, from the train station in Viana to the hotel. The cost for a cab is about 10 euro.
There is one morning shuttle for departures.
We leave the hotel at around 7:00 AM*
We arrive at the Porto (OPO) Airport at around 8:00 AM*
** This will be sufficient time for trains leaving after 10:00 AM.
If you are continuing on to another destination within Portugal
There is a train station in Viana do Castelo that services many cities in Portugal. There is also service into Spain.
If you would like to sleep in and depart at a later time, we can generally arrange it so long as we know in advance. Transportation in this case will be at your own expense. We will need to have access to your room no later than 10:00 AM for cleaning. If you make this choice, you will be on your own for transportation as we are limited to one vehicle for transfers, as our staff is spread thin on Saturdays.
If you would like a private transfer for your arrival or departure, we have found it best that you are in direct contact with your driver. Please contact the Hotel Feel Viana for a recommendation. Note: That if you arrive on a late flight, and need to arrange a driver on the spot, the prices will likely be much higher at the airport.
Cancellation Policy as of January 15, 2014
- If you booked more than six months in advance. your deposit is refundable within 50 days of the time you place your reservation.
- If at the time of cancellation, it is more than 180 days in advance of the vacation, and also more than 50 days after you made your deposit, your deposit is non-refundable, but we will be happy to apply 100% of it toward any of our other vacations anytime within the next 12 months.
- If at the time of cancellation, it is between 180 and 90 days in advance of the vacation, your deposit is non-refundable, but we will be happy to apply 20% of it toward any of our other vacations anytime within the next 12 months.
Once the Full Balance is Paid (90 days or less before the start date):
- If at the time of cancellation, it is between 90 and 14 days in advance of the vacation, your deposit is non-refundable, but we will be happy to apply 20% of it toward any of our other vacations anytime within the next 12 months.
- If at the time of cancellation, it is between 14 and 0 days in advance of the vacation, your deposit is non-refundable, and we unfortunately cannot apply any portion to future vacations.
These cancellation terms reflect times that we must pay out expenses for your trip on your behalf. At times that we no longer offer refunds, we have already paid out the associated costs, and refunds are not available to us. Because of this, we are unable to bend these terms. Please obtain travel insurance as soon as you book your reservation. If you need, we are always happy to help with this.